Transparent or Opaque LCD with films placed inside the glass
Aglatec provides solutions to its customers in LCD glass technology, applicable to multiple solutions in the commercial, industrial and health care, through which you can make a clear or frosted glass with al'utilizzo film LCD vetro.
In included within the scope interior design using LCD glassgets benefits both in terms of the appearance scenic but also from a functional point being able to control both the visibility and exposure in the light of what is left behind or below the movie vetro.
The LCD integrated in the glass is composed of two layers of polyester with coating of a transparent conductive layer on the inner surface. Between the two layers of polyester there is a layer of liquid crystals dispersed in a solid matrix polymer (PDLC).
Product Specifications for application in Construction
1) Sizing ParametersThe film is composed of two outer layers of polyester with coating of a transparent conductive layer on the inner surface.
Between the two layers of polyester there is a layer of liquid crystals dispersed in a solid matrix polymer (PDLC).
Total Thickness: 385 (+/-10) µm
- Maximum width of the active surface: 1800 mm - (Standard widths are: 1800 e 2900 mm)
- Length of the active surface: From 1000 up to 2900 mm
2) Electro-Optical Properties (20°C) - Average ValuesCondition Off (Matt):
Condition On (Transparent) - (60 VAC, 50 Hz, sinusoidal):
Response Times: < 0,1 sec
3) Operating Ranges
4) Available electrical contactsStandard Conditions.
The electrical contacts (copper tracks) are normally positioned along two opposite sides of the panels.
Are also possible alternative arrangements of electrical contacts that can lead to an even higher voltage, but within 80 Vac.
Aglatec remains available to propose the most appropriate solutions to customer needs and taking into account the efficacy and safety of the installation.